for small number of guests from
10 to 35 pax
*not valid for table reservations
*can choose from ala-carte menu only
*no buffet set up
and so much more!
inclusive if 12% VAT and 10% service charge
FAQS for Consumable Packages:
1. You may ask for the availability of the event date you wish to reserve.
To block your event date and time, we have a reservation fee of PhP1,500.00.
2. Maximum event time is 3 hours. For every hour extended or a fraction there of, you will be charged an additional PhP1,500.00.
**For pencil booking, please see our guidelines below:
RULES ON PAYING THE RESERVATION FEE FOR YOUR EVENT:
•Reservation fee will still be deducted from your total package.
•Reservation fee is non-refundable a month (30 days) before your event date.
•You need to pay a new reservation fee if you plan to change the date of your event.
•Same rules will apply.
RESERVATION FEE REFUND:
•Kindly give us your bank account name for us to issue a check.
•Check will be available for pick up 1-2 weeks after the date of request.
Pencil Booking Guidelines:
1.We can reserve your chosen event date and time for 7 days (1week) only.
2.We will be reminding you about your pencil book before we open it to another inquiring client.
3.Once pencil booking is confirmed, you may proceed paying a reservation fee of PhP 1,500.00
4.After paying the reservation fee, a down payment must be completed 2 weeks before your event date. For events less than 2 weeks from the day of confirming, a full payment must be made after making the contract.
5.50 % Balance must be completed 1 week before the event date.
CHOOSING YOUR FOOD MENU
1. You may choose from our restaurant’s menu and can extend to our customized products and services.
2. Presentation of your food can either be per plate or platter style.
3. For sandwiches, you may request to have it sliced by 2’s or 4’s.
*Your food must be pre-ordered at least 3 days before your event date. This will ensure proper planning, the availability of your chosen menu and to avoid any delays during your event.
*Food tasting is not available.
1. 50% down payment is needed for the confirmation of your event date.
Remaining balance may be paid after your event.
*For deposited payments, please send us a copy of the deposit slip and kindly send it either through Viber or to our email at email@example.com
*Down payments will be given an Acknowledgment receipt. Completed payments will be given a Collection Receipt and Sales Invoice.
Bank Account Details:
BDO SM JAZZ
2. Senior Citizen and PWD cards are honored only at the main dining area. Events and Consumables are not included.
3. Packages are inclusive of (12%) VAT and (10%) Service Charge.
4. Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
1. You may ask us about our Event Add-ons packages for themed styling decors.
2. Bringing of your own table centerpiece and/or props are allowed. No use of any kind of double-sided tapes, or any heavy adhesive tapes. We only allow the use of masking tape, pins and nylon thread. Please provide us a list of props you wish to bring.
3. Outside event stylist is allowed, however, they must send us the complete manpower list and a work permit must be secured. We have a decorating time of 1 hour before the start of event.
1.Projector is available with a PhP500.00 rental fee.
2.Corkage fee for alcoholic beverages is PhP1.00/per ml (We have available wines for sale)
4.Use of mic and speaker are available with a PhP1000.00 additional fee.
5.If you wish to bring candies or snacks, please inform us about it so we can issue a waiver.
6.The following are NOT ALLOWED:
*Savory food from any outside supplier
*Cakes and pastries from any outside supplier
EVENT CHANGES DUE TO FORTUITOUS EVENTS
Client should inform J.cuppacakes atleast 4 days before the event date if they wish to move their event date due to any fortuitous event. Reservation fee will not be forfeited and can still be applied on the new event date.
CHANGES IN EVENT DETAILS
Should there be any changes in your event details, please inform us ahead of time (atleast 1 week before the event date) to avoid any problems or delays. Please take note that we prepare our props and market list ahead of time. So we would like to ask for your full participation for any changes in your event. However, if we were informed late, there are corresponding charges that we must apply.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
2 weeks before the event date, 70% of the down payment is refundable. The remaining 30% can be consumed with our products and services. This can be in the form of Gift Certificates or Cash Vouchers.
1 week before the event date, 50% of the down payment is refundable. The remaining 50% can be consumed with our products and services. This can be in the form of Gift Certificates or Cash Vouchers.
4 days before the event date, 0% of the down payment is refundable. The whole amount CANNOT be consumed with our products and services.
AFTER THE EVENT
1. In case of additional orders during the event, over and above what has been booked, you shall be billed with the actual order/s. Same rules will apply (inclusive of 12% VAT and 10% service charge).
2. For any breakage during the event, there will be a corresponding price to be paid for the damage/s.
3. Remaining amount that is not consumed may be ordered through take-out.
4. You will be issued a waiver for all take-out food items.
1. Kindly must inform us if we may take pictures during your event and if we post it on our social media.